Please find below and attached an opportunity to attend the next RGC Pre-Match Engagement Festival, which will take place on the 4th January with the arrival of Llandovery RFC. The game as always, will be held at RGC’s home of Stadiwm Zip World with the Pre-Match activities taking place within the Barn here at Eirias Park. The below festival will be for U7’s and / or U8’s Teams from across North Wales, INCLUDING teams taking part in the Seasonal Repositioning Trial as this is considered a ‘Sanctioned Event’. Timings for the event are as below;
· 12.30pm – 12.45pm – Gate C (RGC Players to meet children/parents and walk to Barn, other parents to be directed to ticket offices for tickets (One parent and one child allowed in free)
· 12.45pm – 12.50pm – Meet in Barn for welcome (Club Coaches & RGC Players to discuss format / split into groups)
· 12.50pm – 2.15pm – Half A Game U7’s / U8’s festival
· 2.15pm – 2.22pm – Toilets / Pack away
· 2.22pm – 2.26pm – Out for Guard of Honour & Briefing of Ball Boys
· 2.26pm – 2.30pm – Players out, children back to parents & coaches
Any players playing MUST be within the U7’s or U8’s age bracket ONLY. No one is to take part that sits outside of these age brackets
In addition, RGC are looking for an Under 14’s or Under 15’s team to support RGC as Ball Boys / Girls for the game in addition
All Pre-Match Engagement festivals for RGC this year will be aligned with the WRU’s Half A Game initiative, so only teams at the relevant age groups signed up for half a game will be accepted.
Children will be allocated free entry, plus 1 free adult to accompany. All other adults attending will be asked to pay on entry (At the ticket office located near the Gate C entrance) U16’s are free of charge. Coaches will also have complimentary access for pre-match. All teams which register would need to provide at least one coach to support the delivery for the session where possible.
Contact Allan James for more details - Allanj@wru.wales